Start a Fun and Rewarding Career Helping Pets Today!
– Experts in pet nutrition and raw food diets
– A proven model for an all natural pet store
– Discounts on purchasing inventory
– Thorough and continuing education for you and your employees
– Lower royalty fees than similar pet store chains
– Flexibility in making decisions for your own store
– Various store formats including retail, grooming , training and daycare
– You get to work with your best friend!
Why the Natural Pet Food Industry?
In Canada, approximately 41% of households have a dog and 37% have a cat. With more pet owners moving toward healthy options for feeding their pets, natural pet food market are one of the fastest growing sectors in the Canadian economy.
The Natural pet food industry has grown an average of 20% annually since 2008.
Just raw food alone grew from $117 Million to $393 Million in sales between 2012 and 2016 in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much is the franchise fee?
The initial franchise fee is $30,000.
How much are the royalty and advertising fees?
The royalty is 3.5% of gross sales. In addition, there is a 1% of gross sales advertising royalty to be used for group advertising. All royalty fees are waved in the first six months of new store opening.
What is the Total Investment Required?
The cost starts around $240,000 depending on store format.